Project Executive (Technical / Engineer)
- Assist manager to explore innovative and digital ideas and bring in to our business
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including funding organization, research institutes, universities and private companies on assigned projects
- Conduct research on technology trends and industry requirements
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Bachelor Degree holder in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, Science or equivalent. Master degree holders have an advantage.
- Broad knowledge of current technologies is an advantage (such as AI, blockchain, robotics, energy and environmental science…etc.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English (min. DSE 4 or IELTS 6.5) & Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme
Qualified candidate, please email your full resume with academic credentials, working experience, expected salary and availability by clicking the "apply now" button.
Working Years of Exp
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited
Investment / Research