Corporate Communications Officer
- Responsible for Stakeholder Engagement, Event Management and Brand Building
- Plan and implement programs and activities to keep good relationships and partnerships with clients and other stakeholders
- Organize and execute corporate events and activities
- Assist in brand building development through handling advertising, event sponsorship, award opportunity, premium production for the Corporate etc.
- Plan and implement CSR program and community events
- Handle public complaint
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- Degree Holder in Event Management, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of solid working experience in corporate communications / advertising / marketing / public relations in sizable organization is an advantage
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Corporate Communications Officer
- Mature and experience in leading teams;
- Responsible, proactive, detail-minded, independent, well-organized, creative, a good player and with excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Able to meet deadline and work under pressure, required to work overtime and at irregular hours during peak seasons.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken of English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme
Qualified candidate, please email your full resume with academic credentials, working experience, expected salary and availability by clicking the "apply now" button.
Working Years of Exp
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited