Assistant Event Manager
- Work with marketing manager and marketing executives to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more.
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory include collateral, giveaways, etc.
- Manages vendors and relationships with a focus on reducing cost/spend, increasing customer satisfaction and maximizing business impact
- Maintain monthly reporting including but not limited to savings, cost avoidance, etc. and quality control to maintain accuracy of data reports
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 3 years or above in marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, demand generation, or sales enablement
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme
Qualified candidate, please email your full resume with academic credentials, working experience, expected salary and availability by clicking the "apply now" button.
Working Years of Exp
Royal England Safe Deposit Box Limited
Sales and Marketing