Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited (“Asia Allied Infrastructure” or “the Group”) is listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange under stock code 711, was founded in 1968. It is engaged in various businesses including construction engineering and management, project consultancy, property development, security services and property management, tunnel management, safe deposit box services, construction finance and investment, online procurement of construction materials, etc. With Hong Kong as its business development base, Asia Allied Infrastructure is also exploring development opportunities with Asia as the main focus, as well as in overseas markets. Its subsidiary “Chun Wo” is a renowned construction contractor and property developer in Hong Kong, which enables our Group to capitalize on that company’s solid construction experience and professional capabilities to seize the opportunities for infrastructure development in countries along the “Belt and Road” initiative, and, ultimately, to increase overall profitability and create higher investment value.
Asia Allied Infrastructure has officially launched its YouTube channel to present the latest business update. Please click the link to browse and subscribe now!
The group has launched its official blog in order to deliver and share the latest business information through multimedia, including sharing from Top Management, featured interview and market analysis. Please stay tuned for the blog’s update!
For the purpose of refining the governance structure of the Group, with effect from 7 March 2017, Mr. Pang Yat Ting, Dominic has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Chairman of the Board, and from a non-executive director of the Company to an executive director of the Company. In the same time, Mr. Xu Jianhua, a current executive director of the Company, has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
- Poll Results of the Special General Meeting held on 11 December 2017
- List of Directors and their Role and Function
- (1) Grant of Share Options under Share Option Scheme, (2) Supplemental Information to the Circular and (3) Change of Composition of the Management Committee
- Renunciation of Conversion Rights by the Holder of Convertible Bonds Due 2018
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 November 2017
- Next Day Disclosure Return
- Asia Allied Infrastructure Announces 2017 Interim Results
- Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30 September 2017
- Positive Profit Alert
- Letter to Shareholders - Election of Means of Receipt of Corporate Communications and Reply Form
Foundation Works for Public Rental Housing Development in Kwun Tong at Anderson Road
Shatin to Central Link :East Rail Line Platform Modification and Associated Works
Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 2 - SkyPlaza
Main Contract Works for the Retail Expansion of City of Dreams, Macau
MTR :West Island Line: Building Services for Kennedy Town Station
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited eNewsletter Subscription
If you wish to receive the latest corporate news, please complete the form :
* Indicates a required field.