Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited ( “Asia Allied Infrastructure” or the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) (stock code: 00711.HK), formerly known as Chun Wo Development Holdings Limited changed to its current company name in October 2016 in order to enhance and build up a clear corporate image of the Group and reflect the Group’s long-term strategic targets. The Group’s construction and property development businesses in Hong Kong will continue to be operated under the “Chun Wo” brand.
The business of the Group was founded in 1968, initially engaged in the core construction business. In 1993, the Company was listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. Its business scope expanded to include construction, property development and investment, and security and property management.
Adhering to the Group’s diversification strategy, the Group further expands and develops businesses in Hong Kong, China and overseas in the areas of construction, property development security and property management, construction management, project consultancy, construction finance and investment, etc.
In 2016, the Group completed the acquisition of an engineering and architecture consultancy company in Singapore. It allows the Group to strengthen its capability in leveraging the development opportunities brought about by the “Belt and Road” strategy of the People’s Republic of China. Moreover, it will lead to greater synergies generated in Asia Pacific, and enable the Group to grasp enormous growth opportunities that will be presented in China and overseas in the future.
For the purpose of refining the governance structure of the Group, with effect from 7 March 2017, Mr. Pang Yat Ting, Dominic has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Chairman of the Board, and from a non-executive director of the Company to an executive director of the Company. In the same time, Mr. Xu Jianhua, a current executive director of the Company, has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
GT Winners Limited had acquired all shares from China New Way Investment Limited and now is the major shareholder of the Group with 74.98% stake versus 8.5% originally.
The interim results for the six month ended 30 September 2016 has been released which registered a stable overall performance. For more details, please click here.
- Profit Warning
- Date of Board Meeting
- Voluntary Announcement - Discontinuance of Legal Proceedings in respect of a Joint Development Project
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 May 2017
- (1) Framework Agreement in relation to a Potential Disposal; and (2) Termination of a Previous Memorandum of Understanding
- (1) Resignation of Executive Director and Managing Director; (2) Change of Composition of Board Committees; and (3) Change of Authorized Representative
- List of Directors and their Role and Function
- Update on the Major Transaction in relation to Acquisition of the Entire Issued Share Capital of CCCC Development Limited
- (1) Completion of Disposal of Shares by the Offeror and (2) Restoration of Public Float of the Shares
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 April 2017
Royal England Safe Deposit Box Services
Foundation Works for Public Rental Housing Development in Kwun Tong at Anderson Road
Main Contract Works for the Retail Expansion of City of Dreams, Macau
MTR :West Island Line: Building Services for Kennedy Town Station
West Kowloon Terminus Piles (Site A - South)
HK-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge & HK Boundary Crossing Facilities - Passenger Clearance Building
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited eNewsletter Subscription
If you wish to receive the latest corporate news, please complete the form :
* Indicates a required field.